Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Fresh start

I am new to blogging and would like to introduce myself. My name is Cristina and I have recently graduated from college with a Bachelors in Psychology.

I am currently studying for the GRE and trying to get into a masters program related to psychology but truthfully do not know what I want to do with my life. As I get older this has become more and more of an issue!! I am sure I am not the only one in the world struggling with this problem so feel free to make suggestions if you'd like.

I have plenty of likes but not too many Loves in life! I mean I have loves but they are expensive loves and would require a good paying job to fully enjoy LOL!!

So for now I am aimlessly doing what I think I should do and that is applying for a masters program and we will see where it goes from there.

The purpose of this blog is to purely express my thoughts and feelings on various topics:
Clothes
Bargains
Electronics
Makeup
Dogs (I have 2 and they are amazing!!)
Love
Idea's
Reviews of things tried and liked/disliked..

Thanks for reading! More post coming soon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment